Well, here's the first Garnet ever!! She is honestly my favorite version of Garnet just because of all the colors and the neat design. I tried to get everything in the pattern, but did miss one holl in her shirt and one splosh of blue on her hair. I really like how she turned out though!! Most of this pattern is just modified from the original Garnet pattern, but the blue part of her shirt gets super complicated, so pleast let me know if you have trouble understanding the directions there! Really enjoying the way this doll ended up. :)
Garnet is the most recent doll I've made! She was also the only one I did during the spring semester. Her legs and hair were probably the most challenging to figure out, and I actually made them backwards (oops), but I fixed that for the actual pattern. Currently, cotton candy Garnet is in the works, so I'll post her with modifications to this pattern in the near future. Until then, I hope you enjoy the regenerated Garnet above!!
Stevonnie. Oh Stevonnie. They were the last doll I made over break, and figuring out their hair took at least a week. So much time for the hair. Otherwise, their body went together pretty easily and I think the shape of it turned out pretty well! In all honesty, their hair weighs more than their body, but it still looks cool. Hope you all enjoy!!
Lapis is my second winter break doll, and she was also chosen by some of my friends. Probably the most challenging part of making her was her hair. If the pattern for it is confusing at all, please let me know so I can clarify! Overall, I'm pretty happy with how she turned out. I just wish I had a few more choices of blues when I went yarn shopping. I don't think I would change anything else about her, though. She's pretty cute. Enjoy the pattern, everyone!!
Connie was the first doll of three dolls I made over winter break, and I actually let my friends and tumblr followers pick her. As you can probably tell, I couldn't pick just one of her awesome outfits so I combined three. She's pretty easy and straightforward compared to the other two, I think. I wish I had used cotton yarn for her rather than acrylic, though. You might be able to see her facial features better then. Also, I probably should have used bigger buttons for her eyes, but I didn't have any. Oh well! She's still pretty neato. Hope you all enjoy!!
Rose is the second Steven Universe doll I've made and the first I did the pattern for on my own! She was actually extremely frustrating to me because I had to redo her body about five different times. Overall, she took the entire first semester to complete. But, I did eventually finish her, and I'm really happy with how she turned out!! Enjoy the pattern, lovely people!
Opal is the first doll pattern I modified on my own, and she sparked the idea to not only make patterns for other characters but also to make a blog. As the pattern has been modified from another, the link is included at the top of the first page. Opal's pattern is also written and formatted a bit differently from the next several patterns because I wasn't quite comfortable writing my own versions of the abbreviations yet. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy!!